Venstar Skyport Mobile App
Skyport Cloud is private and secure command centre for Venstar systems. Venstar's Skyport App allow remote monitoring and control of heating and cooling functions of Venstar units through mobile devices ( iPhone, iPad, Android or Amazon). The app is available for download on App Store
and Google Play
. Skyport Cloud can also be accessed through a web browser by logging in here
. Managing energy usage through control of temperature helps to minimize energy costs.
It is compatible with all
Venstar Wi-Fi models. Thermostats in the ColorTouch series that require a ACC0454
Wi-Fi key to connect to Skyport are T5800
Features of of Syport Cloud:
- The app supports geofencing by creating a perimeter adjustable around the home. It learns when you are home or away maximixing comfort and reducing the costs. Check out the article here for more information on geofencing.
- It offers control of multiple thermostats (up to 10) at the same or 10 different locations.
- Analytics are able to show weekly energy consumption. This data is essential to monitoring the usage in different locations and potentially saving energy. It can also be used in setting schedules.
- The user can get alerts of anomalies in the system such as humidity levels, service reminders, air supply issues, temperature and humidity limits. This is based on pre-set conditioms. Once an alert is triggered, notice to correct the issue is sent out. Alerts can also be shared with contractors.
- With the app, personal text messages including notes and reminders can be sent to display on the thermostat's screen.
- Cloud API permits approved third parties such as utility companies to access Skyport for monitoring purpose and retrieval of dat. Multiple user can be added to one Skyport account.
Updates on the firmware are automatic when the user opens the application.
Other optional wireless modules for Venstar thermostats are ACC-VWF2
for Wi-Fi and ACC-VZW1
are other Venstar controls and accessories.
Learn more on HVAC systems and controls in the link here
our HVAC Controls Engineering team for assistance with custom HVAC control solutions.
Updating Firmware For Venstar ColorTouch Thermostats
Venstar ColorTouch thermostats are advanced controller that can be intergrated with Smart home applications which in most cases need frequent updates. Some of their features are: Improved Wi-Fi connectivity Enhanced user experience Over the Air ...
Venstar Wireless Controls and Accessories
Venstar is one of the leading HVAC brands in the market that offers a wide range of thermostats and accessories for different applications depending on user needs. Lets have a look at the different thermostats as well as the available accessories. ...
FGLair is a mobile application that enables you to monitor and operate Fujitsu General's air conditioners from anywhere in the world. It is free to use and a single account can operate up to 24 indoor units. User ID and password can be used to log in ...
Trane Home App
The Trane Home App enables home owners to monitor and control connected Trane air conditioners and smart home components from anywhere in the world. Some of home automation application components include lights, cameras, garage doors, locks and ...
Totaline and Venstar Models Equivalence Table
Are you looking to get a Totaline thermostat or accessory but wondering what the corresponding Venstar model is? The table below outlines the Totaline models and the corresponding Venstar model. Totaline and Venstar Equivalence Table OLD TOTALINE ...