Mitsubishi Wireless (Wi-Fi) Interface 2 (PAC-USWHS002-WF-2) Setup
Existing Mitsubishi systems can be monitored and controlled remotely via the internet using a smartphone or tablet through the Kumo Cloud app and the PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 Wireless Interface.
PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 Wi-Fi Kit
You need to confirm the compatibility with your Mitsubishi mini-split from the chart here
before making a purchase. Contact
us for compatibility questions or router selection should you have challenges confirming the frequency band supported by your router.
PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 can be used together with the MHK2
wireless thermostat simultaneously or as a standalone.
Follow the below steps to set up your wireless interface:
- Power down all systems (At the unit and circuit breaker)
- Remove the cover to gain access to the control board
- Connect a Mitsubishi Electric wireless interface to the CN105 connector on the indoor unit board
- Return the cover and power up all systems
- At this stage, you should now be able to see a steady green light and four quick blue flashes indicating Bluetooth LE configuration mode. The interface is ready to connect using the app. Three slow, blue flashes repeat after the Connection is complete.
- Turn on Bluetooth in phone/tablet settings. Log into the 2.4 GHz WiFi network only, if previously logged in to the 5 GHz network, go into your WiFi settings and forget this network.
- Download Kumo Cloud App from the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon and install
- Go to System Setup, Installer Settings (Installer Login ID is: 9999). Connect new site or select new site, name site, enter wireless network.
- Create an account using your email and create a password
N/B: Factory reset of PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 devices manufactured before June 2022 will prevent setup via Android 12+.
Note that the installation should be conducted by a professional installer to avoid any damage or injury.
Learn more about other HVAC Wireless Interfaces here. Contact
our HVAC Controls Engineering team for assistance with custom HVAC control solutions or learn more here